Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sobar


I have received my first paycheck of two months working as a teacher. Alhamdulillah! I can never thank Allah enough, for everything He has given me. I am here achieving my dream of being a teacher by the age of 22. Well, it's the edge of 22 I am right now anyways. 2010 is approaching very near. (but then, you know dreams are just dreams. We have a huge mission to achieve through that dreams)

Alhamdulillah. Now I have Sobar to accompany me, the 6 years old stallion of our family (read: old) . But of course I don't get Sobar for free! I have to cut each month out of my sallary to pay him. Sobar, with his sober look and everything..would remain priceless to me. I think I'm going to get used with him and Insha Allah we will make a good team. What's going to work? TEAMWORK! So here me, Sobar. Do remind me of sobrun jameel (beautiful patience), of having patience in everything. Because with patience, is a condition for Allah to be with us: guiding and helping us through thick and thin in life.

Nevertheless, thank you umi and abah for letting me have that car. Insha Allah, it will be of for good :)

No comments: