Wednesday, August 5, 2009

truly, it's the truth.

It is never the same when you are actually the planner, the manager, the head of everything... when you are actually very much used to be only the participant. There's a whole big difference and I would like to thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to have that experience. Above all, i thank Allah for everything that He has planned for. There's a lot more than I can ever expect. Thank you Allah... Alhamdulilah!!

Subhanallah. Within these few weeks, I've met several nice people who was really nice and helpful. It was like a dream, but I do believe that it was Allah who has sent them to help me. Alhamdulillah.

The first one, a nice old man who helped us when the car was horribly in great danger. The second one, a chinese Taxi driver who willingly helped us and used his taxi to do the jump-start for nothing. Well, I did give them something as within my budget. Very cute cupcakes, half a dozen for each of this nice people! Alhamdulillah.. I really hope Allah will make their days beautiful.

The third person was an Indonesian lady who helped in the train. I was standing the whole journey and the train was so packed. I felt a little dizzy and she was so helpful by giving me some minyak cap kapak and find me a seat so I can sit and relax. Alhamdulillah..may Allah bless your good deed dear lady.

The fourth person was another lady I met in the train. A Malay. She was quiet but suprisingly showed such concern towards me. I was not very well, I keep coughing and nicely, she gave me a black Hacks sweet to reduce my cough. Alhamdulillah, such great deed indeed.

There's a whole lot more of people who have been helping me. Well, they did touched my heart. and I hope to repay their good deeds one day. Subhanallah, when my mind keep provoking how bad this society has turned into without actually practicing Islam whole-heartedly.. There are a few people who still have that good and sweet side of their heart. You know what this means? It means HOPE! Yes, it's just an eclipse and the world is going to have the true colours of Islam, enlightening the whole world with the true light from GOD.

Seek for the truth, If you are the believers!

No comments: